miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

Someone like you

Say you're a boy. Say you're a boy and you're at a party, or in a pub, or in a club.Say you're a boy and you`re at a party, or in a pub, or in a club and I come up to you.
Say you've never set eyes on me before.
Some things you know immediately.You'll see that i'm just under six feet tall and on average build. If we shake hands, you'll notice that my grip is strong and my fingernails clean. You'll see that I have brown eyes which match my brown hair. And I see that you have a scar across the centre of my left eyebrown.I'll guess that you are somewhere between twenty-five thirty years old.
You'll ask me waht I do for a living, and I'll tell you taht I'm an artist,which is true, and that I make a living for it, which isn't. I won't tell you that  I work in a small art gallery in Mayfair three days a week to make ends meet. I'll look at your clothes, which probably be your friend's clothes, and wrongly assume that you`re rich. As you won't mention a girlfriend,I'll probably asume that you're single.You won't ask me if I have a boyfriend, but you will check my finger if you see if I'm engaged or married.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario